Considerations Before Ordering – Outdoors Playgrounds
You want your kids to have the best time when they’re playing outdoors; an outdoor playground is a great way to make that happen. But before you order one, there are a few things you need to take into consideration.
What are the demographics surrounding the location you are considering?
- Physical Property: The space – how big is the space?
- Where will the space be located? A park, backyard or school?
- Create a layout of the location.
What is your budget for the play equipment?
- Establish your target age group.
- How many playgrounds will you need? For example: will you have a separate playground for toddlers, or will it be incorporated into one playground?
- What is the desired capacity of your playground?
Our design team recognizes that our clients have specific needs, allowing us to provide flexible solutions that meet their requirements.
While maintaining the highest safety standards, our vision is to promote and provide a highly entertaining, playful environment for children.
We provide our clientele with the following:
- lowest maintenance solutions
- highest play value structures
- easiest installation
- most efficient play equipment to clean
- Thoroughly research what your insurance requirements are and what the cost will be.
- Recommend installation of Rules and Regulations signage.
The safety of children must always be the top priority when you are in business providing play equipment.
SPI uses the ASTM Guidelines F1918-98 when designing all of our playgrounds. These regulations provide guidelines that ensure your playground is designed in a manner that considers all safety concerns, such as: using zones around equipment.
Keeping your play equipment clean is essential. To assist you in this process, SPI will provide a step-by-step guide.
99% of our Outdoor Play designs are customized to meet the specific requirements of our customers.
We are happy to provide you with a quote on the right play system that meets your budgetary needs, the available space, the demographics of the target group, the theme requirements, and the colour preference.
SPI has been in business since 1972. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and installing outdoor play equipment. With this experience and knowledge of the industry, we are here to guide you through the process.
After a play equipment sale is made, our work does not end. As a company, we recognize how important your business is to us and the long-term relationships we build with you.